Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Pro Bowl 2022

    This week I wanted to blog about my Pro Bowl experience. My younger brother and I were lucky enough to go to the Pro Bowl 2022 at Allegiant Stadium. I have never gone to a professional football game before. It was my first time going to Allegiant Stadium and man I was impress overall of the stadium. The game was a different story. It seem like they were not really playing football more like tag football. I guess they did not want the players to get injured for the next season. I still had a good time though not counting the rude Raider fans. Still, I got to see players from my team the New England Patriots. I know they will be playing the Raider next season. I will definitely be going to that game.

14 comments:

  1. I have yet to visit the Allegiant Stadium. Glad to hear you found it impressive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my cousin, just worked 12 hours at pro bowl. She said it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allegiant Stadium is really impressive to look at.

    I haven't actually been inside yet, but I definitely marvel at it from the outside when I drive by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just worked that event as Security. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to that stadium for the Raiders/Bears game. Nice stadium a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allegiant Stadium reminds me of a modern interpretation of the Death Star. Kind of cool! But I have never been a fan of football, only basketball. Glad you had a fun time though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I helped build Allegiant Stadium back in 2019, I was part of a concrete crew. I have also been to a preseason game. It was fun the half time show featured Carlos Santana. They played Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been to the new Allegiant stadium yet, but I intend on going soon. I keep hearing how impressive it look. Come to think of it I haven't been to any stadium in America. That's on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go but I don't really care for the raiders personally. I'm not a hardcore football fan, but I'm a Niners fan when it comes to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Sounds like you had a good time. I want to visit the Allegiant Stadium before I move this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I've been wanting to check out the Allegiant Stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to admit I am not the biggest fan of football but the stadium looks really impressive. I hope you enjoyed your time at the stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Allegiant Stadium looks so nice! The only time I went was to see the Mexico vs USA soccer game

    ReplyDelete